Sunday, March 1, 2009

after a week's work..

  • finally got back to work
  • one week had passed and I spent most of the first week getting myself ready for the tasks ahead
  • have a nice big office for myself and a lot of other goodies that come with the job
  • learning a new accounting application and enjoying the impressive computer services in the office
  • for a change, I will now spend more time in the office and my wife more time at home. Baby will have to spend two & a half day in nursery weekly
  • baby still on hunger strike whenever she's at the nursery. She's not as chubby as before after three weeks of strike. The current solution is for me to go over to the nursery during lunch hour to feed her
  • really grateful and thankful to get this job, and hoping to get another one like this after the contract ends
  • the best thing of all, I'm again able to dress up smartly for work. :)

1 comment:

chuasteph said...

smart but less hair... want crew cut for your next hair cut?