Tuesday, May 20, 2008

wish...

Over the 31 years of my life, everything is always so routine and predictable, which is ok for me. My daily activities are always related either to work or family. But of course there are occasional activities with friends, but it’s getting very rare as everyone is so busy and occupied with works and family matters.

Recently, Mrs. Chiong received the green light to continue her studies in a faraway place from our usual kampung. Due to the many circumstances, I’ll be following her there for 3 ½ years. It came as a shock to many as it’s such an unpredictable matter. I’m like a kampung boy leaving for a big city. It’ll be a drastic change of my life, unpredictable and so out of the way. The climate, food, people, surrounding, work, family, house, etc., these will all change, all at once.

Will I be able to adapt to the change? My wish for this special day is obvious…

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What's a surprise!!

Can't wait to update your new journey.

golf ^-^

Snap no Stevun® said...

You will be fine. According to my Ingerris Ang Mo here, Liverpool is another kampung...its an industrial kampung...hahaha, boh tai chi one. Just think of the European cities you could visit while you are there,,,